Reservations & Waitlist
In order to reserve online, a positive account is required (note, classes can be purchased online). If you try to sign-up for a class and are put on the waitlist, you will be notified via email if you are added into the class.
You may call the studio at any time prior to the start of class to check your waitlist status.
If you are added to class from the waitlist you are subject to the standard cancellation policy and your spot is reserved in class unless you cancel.
Cancellations & No-shows
- All class reservations must be cancelled at least 90 minutes prior to the start of class to avoid a late charge.
- If you do not cancel, class packages will lose a class per late cancellation or no-show.
- If you use a Monthly Unlimited package you will be charged $20.
- If you are added to class from the waitlist and are not able to attend, you must cancel in accordance with the standard cancellation policy to avoid penalty.
Late Arrival to Class
- Entry to class may not be prohibited 5 minutes after the start of class and your spot may be given to a walk-in student if you are not checked in by the class start time.
- Socks are required. Pants or crops are recommended.
- Our community is motivating, supportive and friendly! We ask everyone to be courteous of their fellow students.
- We also ask that you refrain from bringing cell phones, gum, or colored liquids into the studio. Thank you.
- The Bar Method offers pregnant clients certain modifications for increased safety and comfort. Please inform the front desk or a teacher of your pregnancy so we can give you more information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Parking is validated at a reduced rate at The Back Bay Garage (located at 500 Boylston Street, on the corner of Clarendon and Boylston).